Monday, October 16, 2017

August 28th,2017


It was a very good week! Yesterday I got to baptize an investigator. The Sisters of our ward was teaching her, but she asked me to baptize her! It was a great experience as it is always to baptize someone. I don´t have a picture but I am going to get one this week from a member. On Thursday Elder De La Rosa and I had to give a presentation in the Zone Conference! It was called "With an eye single to the glory of god" We talked about having a vision in the mission and the importance of having a vision of baptism. It turned out really well it was an overall great conference. Everything is going great here and we are excited for these next few week!


I love you guys so much, Just to let you know I only have 2 more weeks! These next few weeks are going to be great!


Elder Stabenow

Heading back to Cozumel!




No comments:

Post a Comment