Monday, October 23, 2017

Last Letter Home!

Sept 9, 2017

¡Hola!

How cool it is to think that this is my last letter home as a missionary.

Tomorrow we are going to have a Baptism! His name is Christian, his whole family are members but he did not get baptized with them. We started visiting him about 2 or 3 weeks ago and it just worked out, he was ready, so we re-passed the lessons and he had his interview yesterday and he will be baptized on Sunday. It has been a great week filled with a lot of memories.

I loved being here in Cozumel, I think it was the perfect way to end my mission. I still have a few more days left so I will try to soak it all in.

Thanks for the love and support that helped me through theses 2 years.

I will see you soon and just know that I love you!

Elder Stabenow



My "Last Week Training" by Elder De La Rosa
The Zone Cozumel

No comments:

Post a Comment