Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Staying the Same

            
Enjoying a nice meal!






This week was the last week of
transfers. I have received my transfer, and I am staying exactly the same. So I will be here another 6 weeks! This past week we have started to see more things start moving. We had one boy, who`s family is all members except him, now he wants to get baptized so we will be working with him for a few weeks now. But it has been a good normal week. We are hoping to find more people to teach, or families, but we are working for that, and the lord will provide. We have so many blessings here in this life to help us progress. I love the Gospel. I am happy because I have a new nephew, and he is a little fighter, I had a little bit of nerves coming up to his birth, because I could not be there. But when it got closer, I had peace that everything will be alright. 
I Love my family so much.


Elder Stabenow





Elder Balldarama is now in his zone!




Taking care of an Ingrown toenail:)

No comments:

Post a Comment