Monday, December 14, 2015

Week 10

Wow! Week 10!

Serious!!  A Transfert!!

The Elders and Mateo he is great!


I don`t believe it. It has been crazy and really humbling. The first thing I have to say that this week has been really good, some experiences I will remember for all my life. First on the 12th of December people celebrate Mary. And it was a strange day, not many people were on the street, there was a lot of music, and some of the few people on the street were drunk. One of them came to Elder Calderon and I, and asked if we can forgive him. I was just shocked by the question, but all we did was take him to the side of the street, and said a prayer with him. It was so strange. But he was really grateful for it, and the strange thing is that he could speak perfect English too. Elder Calderon and I have been having a lot of success finding a lot more people possible teach. We have focused on more on finding people. We had a baptism on Friday of Carlos who is 9. It was great! But I was a little sad to find out Sunday morning that I would not be staying in my area to see them progress. I was transferred to Villa Del Sol in Playa. And my new companion is Elder Balderrama. He doesn`t speak much English which I think will be a good thing. But I look forward to the new experiences I have, I hope I learn a lot, and I look forward to all the new things coming my way. One thing, always remember the Savior, truly be humble unto him and feel his love for us. He is always with you. Thanks for all your support and love.






Elder Stabenow



Elder Stabenow and Elder Baldarama

Outside his new Apartment


No comments:

Post a Comment