Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Week 12



This week has been good! We had New Years Eve this week, and all we did was have our district meeting, had Lunch with a member, and taught a lesson or two. Because we had to return to our Casa by 6 o`clock. I didn`t hear any Fireworks until Midnight and a couple more times until 2 in the morning. But it was not a crazy day. Here in Villas Del Sol we are starting to have more success now that the holidays are done. We have had some really good lessons, and we have some baptism dates for the end of the month! I hope everyone has enjoyed this holiday season. This season is a lot different for me. But I am enjoying it. As you make your goals. Have them centered around the gospel. I can say from seeing people here, and studying the scriptures every day that this gospel gives blessings to ourselves and our family. I hope all of you are doing well and Enjoy The Gospel. Always Remember Jesus Christ, as he always remembers you.



Love you





Elder Stabenow
This is what Elder Stabenow did for NewYears :)

The Elders and their new friend 

They have a mouse problem  :/

No comments:

Post a Comment