Tuesday, February 2, 2016

February 1, 2016





Yesterday, I received the news that I was being transferred again. I am going to Haciendas. My new companion is Elder Varela.






Landon and his new Companion


I think back on my 7 weeks in Villas Del Sol, and I loved it. Villas Del Sol is a really special place. And I will miss it. I am thankful for the experiences that I had there, and I will remember them. But I guess I am needed here. So I will go where I am called to go and try to do all that I can do to do the lords work.


I hope this next transfer will be a good one and I will learn a lot. I feel I lack a lot of attributes that help me to be an effective missionary. And I will try to improve those, but I know I have been called to serve people where I can help with the attributes that I do not lack. But I thank all of you for your Support, hope you all are doing well.



Elder Stabenow
Elder Stabenow and Balldarama  having fun in their star wars shirts
Missionarys and  the Bishop and a few members









No comments:

Post a Comment