Monday, April 4, 2016

Conference Weekend


 Imagine how happy we were to get a text on Conference Sunday from someone who was with Elder Stabenow watching conference.




The Elders watching General Conference in Cancun!




Elder Stabenow in his Hammock

4/4/2016

This week went great, we are seeing people progress it is so great to see that. We will keep doing our best. And what a great conference we had. So inspired, and so many great messages. I Loved Thomas S. Monson´s talks, I really enjoyed his comments about our choices and how they are of eternal significance. I loved that fact that we have the power to become the person we want to be. This gospel is great and what an enriching weekend. We have been doing great here in Bonampak, and I love that I can be here preaching. I hope everyone got something out of conference and felt the blessings of this restored gospel with a living day Prophet. I have so many blessings before my mission that I failed to recognize, but I recognize them now. I know I am so blessed with so many things. I love you guys, count your many blessings, and keep working, changing, and progressing.





Elder Stabenow

No comments:

Post a Comment